The suits are exposed to strong UVC rays after each use. So you can be sure that the suit you will get is sterile.
Both reception staff and all customer service work with masks or buffs. We cover the nose and mouth.
Also, pre-flying training and initial training follow the anti-covid rules.
In addition to UVC rays for helmets, we use special antibacterial and virucidal sprays and an ozonator.
You can put them on your head under the helmet.
UVC rays are also used to disinfect the goggles after each use. This ensures that the equipment you receive is safe.
The entire Flyspot, i.e. not only the flight room,
but also the tunnel itself.
are equipped with antibacterial soap and warm water is coming from the tap.
- We installed special wardrobes with UV-C radiation, in which we disinfect the suits and helmets after each use
- We use virucidal preparations to disinfect the glasses
- we regularly disinfect our hands and recommend it to our guests (disinfectants are available in many places in the tunnels)
- We take care to follow the recommendation on covering the mouth and nose in our buildings
- Only fully healthy employees come to work - we care for you, but also for ourselves